Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.05.2011

Once again....

Don't get too spoiled or anything, I just want to make sure that I've got a good base started when GEM is born, so in case I go AWOL, it won't be like two months and I won't forget my password or how to blog or anything.

Not that I can claim "I know how to blog" anyways.

I have some cute pictures of Brendon building towers from his blocks (Thanks, again, Tita!) that he got for his first birthday!! He's really in to them now. He'll lay on his tummy and just stack and stack. If they fall over, he just starts again. You'd think he'd spend some time going, "OH NO! Not again!" but he doesn't. I even got a video. LOL then he built it up and tried to lift it. Of course, the dramatic kid he is, he grunts and groans trying to pick up the bottom block.

We've toyed with potty training, but it's not going much at all. He likes to sit on it to get an M&M, but then he begs for more. We've tried books and songs and singing, but he just doesn't get that he's peeing. So I'm not pushing it. I just want him used to the idea of sitting on the potty, so when the time comes, he's not all "you want me to do what?!?!"

Ok, now I'm going to bed, for really.

No comments:

Post a Comment