1. Tell me the absolute best way to watch a movie.
Laying down on the couch, snuggled under a blanket, with a cup of hot tea and some snack near by. Also, with my iPhone near by, just in case the movie is boring or someone texts or something.
2. Do you ever think about your own funeral? If so, do you have specific ideas about how you would like it to be?
I have to admit, I've never thought about my own funeral. I never though about anyone else's funeral either. Sorry, I'm not in to that...
3. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
I'm a giver, I think. I like giving things.
4. Vacations: planned activities and schedules, or play it by ear?
Considering I've been on one real vacation (Christmas doesn't count to me). We had a flexible schedule, like certain things we'd do on certain days, but the times were played by ear. We had to. There were a toddler and two infants involved.
5. What is one often overlooked item in your home that needs to be cleaned regularly?
ONE?! you want me to name one!? How about sheets? I hardly ever change the sheets. I guess I just never think about it. The stove is another one. But it's more of a choice to over look that one...
6. Name a cause that means a lot to you.
I don't really have a cause. I mean, I feel for all the preterm babies, cause I worked on a High Risk OB floor. I'm participating in a Heart Walk for heart disease. But neither of those really "mean a lot to me."
7. Do you eat a regular old peanut butter jelly sandwich, or do you customize it? And by the way, jelly or no jelly?
If I have stuff to customize it (bananas, or coconut) then I do. And you can't have a peanut butter jelly sandwich without jelly. Now, you can do a peanut butter honey or peanut butter fluff or even a peanut butter sandwich that don't have jelly. But a peanut butter jelly sandwich has to have jelly.
8. If we were having a conversation in person, how would I know if you were nervous?
I don't say much except, "yeah" or "hmm."
9. Do you have an elaborate bedtime routine, or just the basics of toothbrushing and jammies?
For me, it's just the basics. But since my son is 11 weeks, we have a nice elaborate routine with him. It's a bath and jammies, a book, some time in the rocking chair, some music. Supposedly I'm to brush his gums...haven't yet.
10. Have you ever regretted something you wrote on your blog?
Nope, not really. The beauty of writing (for me, versus talking) is that I can change it, delete it, rewrite it, or post it when I feel like it.
11. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a famous person or celebrity? Did you agree?
Oh my goodness. Remember Christina Aguilara (or however you spell it)? Some guys in my youth group (when I was a youth) called me that and decided I was her twin. Yeah, not so much, they're just flirting. So, of course I didn't agree.
12. If you were going to dedicate a song to a loved one or friend, what would the song be and to whom would it be dedicated?
Like if I called in to a radio station? Cause that's the only way I'd dedicate a song. I'm not a singer, nor am I a song writer. I guess if I had to choose...I have honestly no clue. There's so many songs out there. Maybe to my son, or my husband, or one of my sisters... I know, I'd find a song and dedicate it to my friend Elizabeth. The song would be something about waiting for the best day of your life and how it was worth it. She's waiting for her son to be born, who was "due" last week. She's puffy like the aunt on Harry Potter, and she lives in the South-think hot, humid, and stuffy.
There you have it.