Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.29.2010

Random Dozen

1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
No, I just think they end up more cleuless and laugh. Actually, it's more of a state of mind, to me. I guess the "dumb blonde" mindset comes from the fumes from bleaching. But I've seen "blonde"people with naturally brown, red, black hair.

2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
I'd rather they stay in their wild habitat and I'll stay in mine. We'll both be better off that way.

3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
Yeah, once, I was sitting on the couch and all of the sudden a UFO flew by my head. Upon closer inspection, the unidentified flying object was instantly identified as (something that I forget what it was)

4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
Well, the most memorable was "Birds," but I also liked Notorius and Gaslight. (if those are indeed Hitchcock films, I'm usually wrong)

5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
Oh, wow. All my favorite places. The least favorite place though is the mall, because I'm usually broke. The next least favorite is the craft store, because of the same reason, but I have more fun dreaming of the things I can make. There is a tie between library and home. Library has tons and tons of books just waiting for me to discover, but home has my computer and TV (yeah, I think I'm about to out myself as a TV junkie)

6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
I haven't thought about the Princess in at least a week. LOL Having a boy kinda does that, but then every time I see a princess thing, I daydream about having a girl who loves all things princesses. I like Belle the best. She's the one with ordinary hair and eyes (brown and brown), doesn't have fishy tails, exquisite eyes or wear skimpy clothes.

7. What kind of art is your favorite?
I haven't thought about that. But I do like Van Gogh's work. Something about the surreal and interpreting the sights as you see it, not necessarily as they are.

8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
Why couldn't that have been mine!?

9. Where do you buy your jeans?
When was the last time I bought a pair of jeans....oh yeah, aeropostale. Those are the only ones I've found that fit me the best. Old Navy gaps, AE are too expensive (and sag), Wal*Mart rise up. I like aeropostale

10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
um...I forget...honestly. I think though, it was when I ran into a decorative wrought iron fence.

11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
yeah, like on the quiz if one of the questions is "did you read all of the text on pages XX-ZZ, including the pictures captions?" I said no, once, and the other times, I made sure to read it ALL. He never asked that question again.

12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
I would show the different cultures and way of life, so that the aliens can pick one they like to fit in. The most difficult? Why I made up this position in the first place, and what I was doing out of the nut house.

No comments:

Post a Comment