Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.15.2010

Random Dozen

1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not.
    Not really, because I can't seem to make get a hold of good sale days when I'm not working
2. Name the last thing you fixed.
    oh! the automatic blood pressure cuff in  room 7 wasn't...wasn't. I fixed it, so it was. :)
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool
    my favorite tool is the electric screwdriver/drill that MCM bought "me" but he leaves it home so I can use it if I need it
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other?
    Every room but the....nope, every room. Ugh, I think the living room. It's got our suitcases, a stroller, multiple dishes, dirty laundry...basically everything BUT the kitchen appliances.
5. Which room could use re-decorating?
    Every room. We rent, so the only room that is painted is Brendon's room, and only because no one stands up to a nesting pregnant women. How about the living room, you could hang the mirror we got for our first anniversary in 2008...
6. Share something unique about your town.
    unique?! we have a ton of bridges and tunnels, not just the concrete overpasses, but the high rise James River Bridge, the Monitor-Merrimac Bridge Tunnel, the Hamtpon Roads Bridge Tunnel, the Coleman Bridge, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, the Midtown Tunnel, the Downtown Tunnel. Sheesh, I'm sure there's some I've missed too
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be?
    KEEP YOUR FIRST CAR/DVD/BLU-RAY/LAPTOP!! They will worth millions when you're 80!
8. Do you Facebook?
    Did you hear that YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook are being bought out and rolled into one? Yeah, they're going to call it YouTwitFace
9. Describe your favorite shoes.
    Brown, shoelaces, "Champion", worn, comfy.
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it?
    Music, because I can't find any good talk station for my drive to work, it's a country station. But I usually plug my iPhone in and listen to that
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal?
    Depends, on how much I really want it, but it wouldn't be far. I'm like that.
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging?
     Ugh, tackling Mt. McLaundry. or putting the suitcases way. But I think I shall go sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment