Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.16.2010

Things I love Thursday

So, we'll see how long this posting meme's go on. Monday is "Not Me." Tuesday is "Tackle It" (if I can manage to get a post ready before I work). Wednesday is "Random Dozen," Thursday will be "Things I Love," and Friday is, as always, "Friday Fails."

 So, I love my sewing skills. Just look:

I love making things that I can use. Granted, the first time Brendon pees in it, I have to change it, but it's cute for what- 7 minutes?!






see? adorable!








and this? it's an old picture, but the quilt is almost-ish finished! And looks so much nicer finally pieced!



I love my sewing machine. Thanks, Mark, my darling husband for buying it for me for a birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment