Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.28.2010

Tag!

Rules:
1. open your first photo folder
2. scroll to the 10th picture
3. post the photo and the story behind it
4. tag friends

 (Left to right: Josh, SnowWoman, me, Mrs. Forester, Blondie (I think).

SCENE: I was in twelfth grade, home on furlough from Trinidad. I think it was February of 2002. We had a huge snow fall right before spring showed up, as you can see by the size of the snowman, excuse me, snowwoman. Her husband wasn't in the picture yet, literally and figuratively. HA! Anyways, we were on school property, using the snow that was just sitting there melting. On her head was red yarn, around her neck, a string of beads, her eyes, mouth and buttons were gravel (what else!?), sticks for hands, a carrot as a nose, and her loincloth-looking thingy was a kitchen towel. Her husband had a mixing bowl for a hat, a scarf for a scarf, but the rest was the same. My dad took a ladder from the school's shed, and helped us stack the pieces up. It was fun.

I tag the first five people who read this. Be honest, and leave a link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment