Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.30.2010

Random Dozen and Easter Egg Chickens



So, this week's Random has a couple of chicken-dedicated questions. Other than that ... complete randomness. Because that's the name of the game.



1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I feel like they need to be in my stomach. They taste the best when they're stale and hard on the outside. I don't care about the color, or even if they're Peeps or Bunnies, they're my favorite Easter candy
 
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?

It usually happens at work, doing something new, or rare. I take a breath, and try not to think of my shaking hands, and tell myself, just this once, just this once.


3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?

Yes, I do. I like the warm rains, the cold rains, the thunder storm rains, I just like rain in general.

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?

Brendon's--my baby will always be my baby




5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?

I can cover a tattoo, but a nose ring in out there for every one to see. Plus, i don't think I could stand someone poking something into my nose!





6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?

I'm working, but I have great hopes that it will be a slow yummy day


7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?

Really? Is that even a choice? Reese's Eggs all the way, all the time, all the..always!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?

Probably BAM, we were at the Virginia Aquarium and Marine Museum


9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?

 I'm getting ready to start Monday's Child by LL Chaikin, the last book I read was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I'm stuck in the middle of a few, so they don't count, cause I haven't picked them up in months

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?

What's spring cleaning?

11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?

Considering that they're still all upstairs in a box, give me a minute to think. Two leather pairs, one adidas, one orange pair, one black and bamboo, and one...other, I think. So that's...six? I think six


12. Which color makes you happiest?

To me, green brings relaxation, blue calming, yellow cheery...I'd say the color of food or nap time, do they come in colored?

Bonus Joke (not part of the Random): Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment