Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.22.2008

better late than never

*edit* I found that I forgot to post this. The internet went down and I never got around to it. I think I wrote this the 22nd of June or something.

We've moved. It's done. No going back. Granted, our stuff is still in boxes placed at strategic places in various rooms to make it seem like we have more room...but they're all moved in. The afore mentioned family members came down to help, as promised. Mark's boss's wife, Merlene, brought us lunch-barbeque, fresh fruit, drinks, chips, and dessert :) The family left today about 2:30. Mark and I also left.

We visited the Langley Air Force Base Air Show. It was really cool. I have pictures, but we don't have internet our internet up yet and it tends to crash the neighbours wireless if I try to upload pictures. So I'll post them later this week or next or something.

We only caught about 1 1/2 hours of the show. It started Friday about 5pm, went until late Friday night, picked back up for Saturday from like 9 til 5, and again today. The part we caught today was the British Red Arrows. They were very nice, very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment