Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.28.2012

2nd Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge: Day 7

So I'm finally posting about the end. I could do this full time if I had to. But I don't. It was hard to find the time to wash them. It was hard to find a place outside for then to dry.
If I was without electricity, I doubt I'd have access to as much water as I used. I had to soak, rinse, hot wash, hot rinse. Another two rinses after that. The last rinse water was saved for the next loads soak. I used all hit water because I had it, but I'm sure cold water would have worked, but needed more rinses to get the soap out.
I don't have any more pics, except this one at the end. I couldn't to this and work like I do. Too much time between washings would elapse and I would, and did!, have too many to wash at once.
I whole-y support buying the flour sack towels from Wal-Mart or Target vs the diaper flats. $1 each or 12 for $20. Either way, they're both cheap.
So, I did it. Did you? Could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment