Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.23.2012

2nd Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge: Day 2

So, it looks like I was supposed to save what supplies I'm using for today. Opps. Here they are again.




  • 20 Flat diapers (12 Diaper Rite, 8 flour sack towels (4 Walmart brand, 4 Target brand)
  • 2 Fleecie covers
  • 3 GroVia covers
  • 2 Applecheeks envelopes (I'll be using these as covers, don't worry!)
  • assorted wipes and wipes solutions
  • 5 gallon bucket (currently in the shower holding a diaper)
  • Rockin' Green laundry detergent.

But I forgot to mention my wipes drops. I think what I have are Bummis Bum drops. Not sure because I only have a ziploc with them in it. I'm going to repurpose something to swish my diapers with, because I'm not sticking my hand in there and I don't have a new plunger. I'm sure I can find something.


*UPDATE*
I meant to post this last night, Tuesday, but as I was making my rounds on the kids, we had a poo accident that involved sheets and walls and clothes and hands and feet. So instead of blogging about day 2, I got to clean up my sleeping toddler. He would have slept through it, except that I woke him up to plop him in the bathroom.





No comments:

Post a Comment