Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.07.2012

I hate "what if?"

We have completely changed cars now. First, we traded the Chevy Silverado for a Subaru Outback. Then this past week we sold the Honda Odyssey and the weekend Mark just bought a Isuzu Rodeo. You know how "they" say that every so often your hair or akin has completely new and nothing you had a year ago is still here? Yup, that's what we did.
Have I mentioned that I don't like change?? I really don't. It bothers me. The week before Gavin was born I was a wreck! I mean, I wanted it, I planned it. But I think the fact that everything would change and never be the same is unnerving. That's the same with the vehicles. We've been talking about it for months, but I never thought we'd really do it. And now? We did it and I'm unsettled. What if!? Just what if?!

And I hate it. But I can't help it.

1 comment: