Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.15.2011

Stashes

I've got my stashes going! I have my cloth diapers stash-I have 6 new FuzziBunz (nope, make that 8!!) that I need to prep. I won a diaper from HipKiddo, the other day, so that one is going in the washing machine soon, too. I'm super excited to cloth diaper a newborn. Although, I did get a lot of "sposies" from people here and there, so I'm not going to be too gung-ho about it. I mean, I'm still going to use my cloth, because the reason I use cloth is so I'm not making so much trash. And dirty diapers STINK in trash cans. But I'll have enough for two, if/when I choose to do cloth full time (or most of the time).

My next stash is freezer food! I found some fresh chicken on sale, bought some beef stew meat, got some tortilla stuff, crock pot items, and this and that. I have one thing of crock pot stuff in the freezer, three dozen muffins (one is peanut butter and chocolate chip, the other two are banana, nut and chocolate chip). Five pounds of cooked shredded chicken in the freezer and another five pounds in the fridge to make another crock pot meal or two. Oh, and I have some more beef stew meat. I bought a pound of carrots, but I greatly underestimated and they were all needed for one crock pot meal :/

I had another stash...but now I forget what it was/is. I don't remember, but I have a TON (probably not a literal ton, but it's got to be close to 30 pounds) of baby clothes. It'll be a good thing, because Brendon was a big spitter. With two kids, I might not be able to do laundry as often as I might need to. So, good news is this kid is going to NEVER run out of clothes no matter how infrequent I do laundry! :)



1 comment:

  1. maybe people thought that with how big bam was and how warm it was when he was born that gem would need tinier cooler weather clothes than his big brother. Maybe they spent money that they really couldnt spare thinking that gem needed wwarmer smaller size clothes. Maybe they cared enough to think of it that way and maybe now they are wishing they hadnt bought him anything

    ReplyDelete