Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.18.2011

A new place to call home

So, we finally got out of the apartments and the neighbors that park in our spot, stomp up and down the stairs, and whine (well, the little girl whines, and the mom whines back). We found a cute little house not too much further down the road, about 5 minutes. It's a older house, but it's been built onto recently. There's four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a front living room, a kitchen/dining room, and a den. A nice sized yard (yucky grass though), a garage and a back porch. All-in-all, it's a fairly nice house. We officially moved in this weekend...yesterday, to be specific.

Our first night in the house had some little bumps, like I can't find the cord to the griddle, so our pancakes were made on the stove-not too bad. Mark almost cut my finger off in the dishwasher, but it just bruised and became a little swollen, so not too-too bad. And Brendon wouldn't go to sleep, until about 9:30. That was pretty bad. He was so excited, plus the room was a little different, the bed was different, and the noise was gone. Seriously this house is soo quiet. It's like, we have no one else living here--Oh wait, there is no one else!

I've got pictures, but just on my phone, and I am way to lazy to post them from there. I'll put them on facebook, most of you that read this are my friend anyways, so just go check them out, once I put them up there.

Brendon's favorite part of the house is split between the carpet, standing on the couch to look out the window, the yard and the fact that he can run laps around the house! LOL He lays down on the carpet and rubs the back of his head back and forth and grins.


On the baby front: we're having a BOY! I'm about 5 1/2 months, 22 weeks, for those who know weeks. Morning sickness is a thing of the past-AMEN! My belly will not be hid anymore, and I have reached the point where I will wearing the same handful of clothes for the rest of the summer/fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment