Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.19.2010

pumpkins! water! leaves!

We made it to the pumpkin patch! It was a long morning, Brendon is still sleeping almost about 2 1/2 hours after we got home. He slept about 45 minutes in the car, too. Poor guy, he was wiped out, but he took it like a champ. He even ate well afterward!


He really liked touching the pumpkins. The other kids were off playing, and he just wanted to roll them, and bite them, and kick them, and sit on them. Basically, anything pumpkin. I think it might be from not being allowed to play with our neighbor's pumpkin. Ha!

Oh yeah, he found one he could carry, and I thought I'd get a picture of it. But he discovered a new game. It's called "pick up and throw the pumpkin." He managed to do it several times before being distracted. Thankfully, none of them broke! Ha!

So, the maze, sorry it's sideways, but you can see it better on my facebook page. Plus, it's black & white!

At one point, I think he thought the ridges were steps, so he attempted to "go down" them like he does the steps. What? He just learned that skill, and eager to try it out!

I claim this pumpkin! This is my pumpkin! Nobody touch this pumpkin!

 So, I took the fact that he loves picking up leaves to get him to hold one of each color. It made for a good picture, no? :D

Oh, this is cute. He kept squatting and looking under the van, just like his daddy does. He'd get up, and take a few steps closer and squat again. Adorable!

Once again, he realized that splashing in the water was fun! and exciting! and wet! Just forget that the water's temp was cold enough to make my feet tingle, I can only imagine what his feet felt like!

So, there you have it. We enjoyed fall, and looking forward to winter! We're planning on going to Mississippi after Christmas, to see Mark's side of the family. I'll let you know how that goes . . . I'm a little apprehensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment