Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.25.2010

Saturday PhotoHunt

There's this "thing" going around, called PhotoHunt. It's simple. Each Saturday has a word and you have to hunt through your photos to find a picture to correlate with it. Easy. Probably easier said then done.

Today's hunt is for natural. Excuse me while I go diving into my hard drive to find one.

Wow this is harder than I thought it would be. I've got about 5 pictures so far...maybe I need to stop...


So, natural. Feeding my baby naturally. The way we were made to.

Let me just say though, that because breastfeeding is natural and we females have the accessories for it, bottlefeeding and formula feeding is good if that is what works or is necessary for you. Or, if you just don't want to breastfeed. I'm not raising your kid, and you're not raising mine, so there is no reason for one person to jump on another for doing/not doing something.

Yes, I used formula, too. About 9 months or so I couldn't pump enough at work to feed this Goliath. I had a good freezer stash, but that wasn't even enough. So at his sitter's he had formula, and when we were together, I nursed him.

And, I blurred out me because just because it's "natural" doesn't mean I want people seeing it. No, I don't think it's dirty or gross for someone to feed in public, or for a bit of boobage to show while doing it. Personally, I'm a bit more bashful, so I tried to show the least (less? fewer?) amount of skin when we were out. At home?! psh, it was just me and the kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment