Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.03.2009

Randon Dozen

I'm slacking, I know I am. You don't have to wave your signs at me. You! Put the sign down!


1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light?
I sit and wait impatiently. What if there is a cop just begging me to run it, so he can have something to do? What if, I run it, and I get into an accident that I would have otherwise avoided? What if I run it, and at the last minute a car flashes through the intersection and hits me? What if?!

2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything?
I probably wouldn't have changed Brendon's diaper when he woke up to eat at 530 yesterday morning. He didn't go back to sleep after that....


3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her)
*if* I reply, I'd reply in my comments...unless I knew her email address

4. Your favorite Disney movie is: Beauty and the Beast

5. Do you recycle? nope, this part of VA isn't big in to recycling. I would if the city gave us bins, but they don't. And I honesty don't have the want-to to remember to take it to the recycling place.

6. Games of strategy or games of chance?
for me, strategy is all about chance

7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
no, but last night, I dreamed that I kept having to pee every 5 minutes. I had to use the kid's bathroom (it was kids size, too) because the adult bathroom had no toilet paper. and the guy's house I was visiting, didn't trust me.

8. What did you learn from your first real job?
I have a very high work standard

9. Do you buy or borrow most books?
Probably about half and half. Which reminds me, I haven't bought one in a long, long time. Thanks!

10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did?
well, since I never really got into the trends of the past...

11. When do you start Christmas shopping?
what Christmas shopping? I havent' started yet...see first sentence of this post...

12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion?
yes, I have. But I can't remember what it was. Probably when my family showed up for my birthday last year as a surprise, and I told them I was PG! Family, if you're reading this, it's not happening again!! Just so that we're clear on that part!

No comments:

Post a Comment