I'm trying something new. Confession is good for the soul right?
- I did not look at the kitchen and the stove and consider just throwing the dishes away instead of washing them. Not me!
- I did wake up in the middle of the night, hearing my son cry without his pacifier and contemplate duct taping it in for the rest of the night. Not me!
- I definitely did not change the bambino's diaper at his 10pm feeding, realize it was completely dry, then save it for use in the morning (we use the expensive ones at night, they don't leak). Not me!
- I certainly did not take Benadryl for my cold so I could breathe whilst laying down and hope that I wouldn't wake up when the boy cried at 3am. Not me!
- And I did not dress BamBam in an outfit just so he could wear it before he out grew it, even though the weather is a little chilly for that. Not me!