Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.08.2008

What if?

I have a thought, and I'd appreciate your thoughts about my thought. Here goes.

I LOVE scrapbooking/stamping/card making, etc. I mean, I love it, I love it, I love it. "You hate it compared to how much I love it!" (sorry, I like quoting movies, too). But the problems is, I don't give out enough stuff to make it as much as I want too. Most of it just sits around until I remember that I forgot it. So my thought.

Do you think it'd be...realistic to make them to sell here or on Ebay? Who doesn't like to give hand-made (nicely hand made) presents? Not something that looks like a 4 year old cut it out and poured some elmer's on it. I think they're pretty nice.

Say I made about 10 cards in a box or something, anything from occasions to just because, and all in between. I've made a few, just a trial, and I was going to put pictures up, to show you. However, the sprites in my house have struck, again, and wisked off my memory card reader.

Questions for you to think about:

1. Would you (theoretically) buy the cards to give?

2. How much would you pay for a set of 10?

3. Am I totally nuts and should just give up before I start?

I'm off to pizza at MCM's boss's house, so I won't be checking every 2 mins for comments...

2 comments:

  1. Check out this website: http://www.etsy.com/

    You can create an online store and sell your homemade items. I've heard of lots of people using it and I think the fees are fairly similar to ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah! Shannon posted exactly what I was gonna post! Yup, Etsy is the place to go to sell your handmade stuff. :-)

    If you start a store, let me know--I'll tell everyone in my mom's groups (I'm in three), and my church about it to help generate some business for ya!

    ReplyDelete