Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.18.2011

While I prop my eyelids open with my fingers-

-it's time to let all these random things out. You ready for my musing and venting?

*you would speed past me, while I was doing 50 mph in a 45 mph zone, and get in front of me; only to slow down to 30 mph in a 35 mph zone?!?

*grocery shopping while 30 weeks pregnant cannot be rushed. I forgot something and tried to rush to grab it so I wouldn't be late for lunch, and ended up being, short-winded and nearly colliding with someone else's cart.

*I lost my temper with Brendon this afternoon during nap time and I still feel awful. He was playing with my nose/eyes/face and I was trying to sleep. I snapped at him and he cried :( Bad mommy. I apologized and rocked him to sleep.

*When 10 pm rolls around, I'm so tired. And it's after 10, so I'm going to take myself to bed.

1 comment: