Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.14.2010

Randomness

I have a hangnail that has caused my finger to swell. It's bright red (think Lightening McQueen red) and throbbing and tender and hot. All the rest of my fingers are cold except that one.

If Brendon is fussy and whiny in the car, I'll take his shoes off, and he's instantly happier. No, his shoes are not too small. It's the same way for his socks. Me, I get happier as soon as I put my socks on!

I had about 2 hours of sleep Saturday night. Excedrin Migraine is a great discovery, but the bad side is that the caffeine lasts longer in my system. Good thing I didn't have to work the next day.

My favorite long sleeve shirt (for work, that is) has holes in the left elbow and right arm pit. It's threadbare, has been around for 3 years and I'm not getting rid of it! Ok, maybe I will.

Our neighbors have the weirdest conversations when I'm peeing. Maybe they always have weird conversations, and I just happen to hear them when I pee. See, our bathrooms have a shared wall, and I'm guessing since it's only a bathroom, they didn't bother to insulate it as well as another wall. Something like that. When Mark was using ours, their kid peed in the potty. He cheered.

I don't wash my hair every day, and I like it. I can't go more than two days, else I feel like a oily mop.

I decided I love Lemongrass Spa Products, but that is planned for Things I love Thursdays.

My feet are cold and I'm going to wrap them up in my blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment