So, I was enticed to participate in another meme. They call it Wednesday Wickedness. Ten quotes are based on famous people, the questions come from those quotes. This week, it's Frank Sinatra
1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol?
I've never...on purpose, knowingly drank alcohol. The one time I did, I was hoodwinked, because the hoodwinker knew that I liked that drink, but didn't tell me that it was made with alcohol.
2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success?
Really? I grew up with 6 brothers and sisters, and you're asking me if I ever gloated?!
3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life?
My family! that I can wake up in the morning and be wanted
4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life?
Wow, I think this is a little too over my head...I'm a simple girl
5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend.
Do you want me to write a book? What a loaded question. brb, gotta get a new CSI disc. Ok, I'm back. So my best friend. Mark :) I know, I'm cheesy, but *shrugs*
6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you?
Very, but there's different types of intelligence. there's practical and analytical, to name two. I have analytical intelligence, where I can figure things out easily, like turn word only directions into actions. Mark has practical intelligence where he just knows things from experience. We work together well like that. I can't imagine having to deal with someone just like me each day.
7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
Well, does someone who threatens to sue you and your hospital every time you walk in his room. Then, upon his discharge, proceeds to leave a trail of crap from his bed to the bathroom and doesn't even bother to ATTEMPT to clean it up! At least, PRETEND to make an effort!!
8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color?
Green, hands down!
9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown?
Only around Brendon. Oh, wait, that's every day!
10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even?
Remember that question #2? Yeah, do you remember my answer? Yeah? It's the same.