I'm supposed to be going to bed about an hour ago, because I have a staff meeting (MANDATORY!) in the morning, super early, but I'm procrastinating.
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
I think attend. Because if I have to host something, I get to involved and try to micromanage everything, and I can't because I'm not that perfectionist, so it'd end up being wing-it and then it'd flop. So YOU plan it, host it, and I'll bring the chips!
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
uh . . . one of cousin's birthdays (i think he was turning 5) stands out, because my AA and Uncle Same decided it'd be funny to draw a tattoo on my shoulder and send a picture of it to my dad. the tattoo? WWJD in a heart. the shoulder? nekkid, but for a bathing suit strap . . .
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
That I'd hear a "well done, Krystina" and not a disappointed sigh
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
warmth and freshness
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
I like chipping in, because it saves me time, but I love picking something out that is creative and has some of my personality in it.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Pssh, I can cook, I love to cook. Please, send someone to clean my house! I need help!!
7. What song describes your mood today?
"Imperfection" by Saving Jane, I kept trying to find it on my iPhone on my way to/from work, but it was not to be . . . *sigh*
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
my food processor, thanks Chief and Kathy!
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
*moans* I can't pick a favorite, don't you know how good most of them are?! I mean, moose tracks, bunny tracks!
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
the other day when Brendon didn't nap, like he won't now
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
Reece's mini peanut butter cups, salt and vinegar chips, M&M's, gummy bears/worms, rice (flavored rice, like those rice sides, mmm-mmm). Isn't that enough?
12. "-----" is the best motivation.