Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.20.2009

Randon Dozen

1. Candy corn: Your thoughts?
nastiness in a brightly colored wedge

2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? (or best friend, if you're not married.) (Or someone significant, like your librarian.)
....... (yup that's about it)

3. Could you ever become a vegetarian?
nope. i'm not a big fan of veggies. i'd probably end up eating carrots and green beans...and cauliflower. i don't like salads if there's nothing besides protein-less items in it. And I don't buy the whole tofu, soybean thing, sorry

4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume?
yes. we had several dogs, and we'd tie towels and blankets on them to make them...something else

5. Name something about childhood that you miss (like Clark Bars, Teaberry Gum, Malibu Barbie, cracking fake eggs on people's heads with your fist and "It's the Great Pumpkin" airing only once a year).
great, now my mind goes blank.....playing with my sisters, being able to spend the whole entire day reading a book, breaking only for lunch and dinner

6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for?
I played tee-ball when I was little. Our team lost, but we all got a little trophy. And, I participated in a "walk-a-thon" (it was mandatory during school) and I got a trophy for finishing.

7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year?
As soon as I finish eating Thanksgiving dinner, I think about what I want to listen to

8. What's your favorite board game?
Ah, the possibilities. Scrabble, Sorry, others that have eluded my grasp

9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)?
As long as I don't know they're coming, they're wonderful! But if someone tries to hint that they have something for me, I can't wait and I hate that feeling! So, imagine how I felt when I was awaiting the arrival of the bambino. the surprise of WHEN just about drove me nuts!

10. Is it easy for you to say, "I'm sorry?"
not really, nope, but I try.

11. What is your favorite candle scent?
Something light and airy, could be a little fruity, but not strong or too lasting after you blow it out. Otherwise, I'll end up with a migraine :(

12. October is traditionally "open house" time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you?
cheese and crackers-every one likes those. how about little mini pigs in a blanket?...maybe some Coke or juice. and projects? I had a few good art projects in high school. One was a sculpture of an infant on a quilt with a bottle blocks and a rattle. One was a pastel drawing of a book and a cuppa tea. Another one was a water color painting of a sunset over a river. As for writing, I wrote a book of poems that I thought was quite nice, and a short story, too. They're all from my senior year of high school, because I was homeschooled the other years and my mom didn't have time to teach/grade/supervise 5-7 kids projects

No comments:

Post a Comment