Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.11.2009

It's not rocket science...is it?!

In effort to help cashiers at the Food Store out, I usually (as in 99.99% of the time) group items together. You know, cold stuffs together, boxed this lined up, and non-edible items all in separate groups, yet still together on the beltway. How hard could it be to put them in bags like that?! I can understand maybe one bag only has two small boxed things in it, so you add a few small jars. But to totally disregard my organization things and do crazy actions like putting shampoo and soap in the same bag as my Reece's peanut butter cups?!

This one cashier was uber-oblivious to this system. My grocery bags had bathroom stuff in with the milk. And the apple juice?! in a bag with crackers!! They don't even fit well in the bag together. Who trains these people? Most of the time, the cashier is super smart and packages them perfectly. It makes me wonder what kind of lives these non-organization live.

Do they keep their Pop-Tarts in the entertainment center with their DVD's? How about the cheese? I know, in the closet with shoes!! *shakes head*

The next time I go grocery shopping, I'm going to hire someone to push the cart and I'll ride in one those wheely thingies. They have personal ads for them right? Companion shoppers or something.

My friend Brie made this blanket (my favorite blanket, now, I think) as a present for Brendon. i don't have a picture of it...hang on, my phone is here. Let's see if I can get a good one.

Yeah, you can see the print. It's the one on top, with stripes and stars and planets. The jumbled mess underneath is the one blanket I started working on for Bobbie Jo, but now is too girly for him. I'm still going to finish it. Although I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. My mom wants it, my sister Thing One wants it, and I kinda want it...eh, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one in the world who purposefully and anally organized my Wal-mart purchases on the belt. I do it systematically, and with great forethought, and it drives me NUTS when they don't following the process through to bagging! Some people just don't understand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Krys I am so glad you like the blanket! And I asked my mom and she said it should be fine to wash it in the washing machine, but just dont put it in the dryer.I am so excited for you and cant wait to see you as a Mommy soon!

    ReplyDelete