Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.15.2007

Has it really been 13 days?? wow, I guess time flies...all the time... Today is exactly 2 months until the wedding!! I'm working on printing response/direction cards for the invitations, gathering up the last addresses...thanks to you who've helped. Everyone asks me how the wedding planning is coming, and when I say good with a smile (cause I'm excited...duuuh) they're like, well I'm glad you're still smiling about it. Yeah, some times I'm a bit frustrated, but not enough to growl at those who ask me about the planning...

Mark and I got to spend the entire weekend with Daniel, Susan and my favorite niece, McKenna. I'd link the pictures, but probably those who read this, have my facebook address, as well. So there's not really a point. But here it is anyways...just in case.... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=62189&l=37fdc&id=545255187

I had my first real accident today. I'm ok, just to make sure that you're ok. I was driving along, went to turn at a light, and my travel mug full of tea tipped over. Naturally, I looked down to grab it, but in that second, the mini-van (just about indestructable) ran over the median and hit a one way sign, making it a "multi-way sign" (gotta have some humor, else I'll start bawling all over again). I pulled over on the side of the road to survey the damage. The left side of the bumper just about peeled off when the sign post hit it. I tried calling mom, cause I knew dad was driving, but she was in court with Rebekah to get Rebekah's license, and her phone was off. So I called dad, praying he was nearby. He had just gotten home, or there abouts. So he came over to make sure I was all right. I was just about to call our insurance company and file the claim, when a police guy pulled up. I started crying again, but he was very nice, and said that another officer was on her way to get a statement and all that. I got the insurance thing going, but I had to call them back later, cause I couldn't stop crying to breathe and stuff... Anyways, the second police officer came, just about the time dad showed up. The officer was very helpful (she said she had just done the exact same thing a few weeks ago), and she said she wasn't going to issue me a ticket, since it was such a small amount of damage...it was just a sign, so all she charged me with was "failure to pay full time and attention." she said it was going to be the smallest of charge if any. Right now, I'm not sure if I even have to go to court, on 11/2, so I'll ask dad, he's good at understanding stuff like that.

Weell, it's time, and I'm ready.

*runs and jumps into bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment