Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.23.2010

Random Dozen

1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
Yes to both. the gun just this past summer, and the bow and arrow when I was in college working at a summer camp.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Yes. One's in VA, one's in CA, three're in SC, one's in TN...what? isn't that enough for you?
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
I used to be early/on time. But with BAM, I'm usually on the late side.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type? I'd say New York type, because I'd rather dress business-like and preppy than beach bum. Plus, my blinding white skin would stand out in CA
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
For my sweetheart. it's Love Story by Taylor Swift, but I don't have one special one I use.
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Salt and Vinegar (my mouth is watering!!)
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
two weeks' notice, what about bob, just to name the few that are circulating in my head
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
just to trim things up, like the front sides...didn't look so good.
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
I think my house. It'd be too easy for me to revert back to "i don't feel like doing that to my hair/face/clothes today"
10. Are you allergic to anything?
penicillin, but that's just from when I was a baby, probably not a true allergy, but I don't want to find out
11. Why is it so hard to change?
because it's easier to keep old habits. it's lazier, and you don't have to think about it
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
when you make your love known, you're taking down your armour to show what you're all about. doing that, you risk the object of your love keeping it and not returning it, or just throwing it back in your face. this can apply to anything-being horrible at cooking, but loving it anyways, asking someone out, or an animal that pees all over your carpet and couch after you invite it in and feed it

No comments:

Post a Comment